The first step in your blocs business account setup is to add all contact details to your profile page. This is to allow your current clients to recognise your profile when signing up. potential new members to know your location (including map generation) and for you members to contact you should they need to.
The more information you have on your profile the easier it will be for potential members to decide to join your club.
To Setup your Profile fully:
- Login to blocs at www.salonblocs.com/app
- Navigate to “Profile” in the top right corner.
- Once in “Profile” in Contact info section add –
- Business Phone Number
- Business Address
- Business Social Media Accounts (copy and paste entire address inc’ https://)
- Add your Business Logo via the upload button (top right of avatar)
- Add you Club Bio, ensuring that it both describes you business and membership.
To edit each field click “Edit” and ensure you click “save” to save each new field.