Your BLOCS Terms and Conditions set the rules of your membership which all members must agree to adhere to before signing up to your club.
They also dictate the way that your club will run and how BLOCS must be setup.
If these terms are appropriate for your club then no action is needed. However if your club requires a correction in these “rules” here is how you can set your own:
- login to BLOCS at www.salonblocs.com/app
- Navigate to “Profile” in the top menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the “Profile” page.
- Under “Terms and Conditions” click “Add Link”
- Copy and paste a link to your Terms and Conditions.
Typically you could host your terms and conditions on your website, but if you do not have a website even a social media post will do. (watch video for example)